DOE DNFSB INFORMATION ARCHIVE
DOE Briefings to DNFSB
- March 2, 2022, NPO briefing on the status of the Implementation Plan for Recommendation 2019-1, Uncontrolled Hazard Scenarios and 10 CFR 830 Implementation at the Pantex Plant
- January 25, 2022, Nevada Field Office briefing on NNSS Radiological Waste Facilities Safety Basis
- September 24, 2021, NNSA briefing on the implementation of DOE-STD-5506-2021
- September 24, 2021, DOE-EM briefing on DOE-STD-5506-2021
- April 8, 2021, DOE Briefing to DNFSB: NNSA Production Office Oversight of Y-12 Site Nuclear Criticality Safety Program and Disciplined Operations.
- April 8, 2021, Y-12 Consolidated Nuclear Security, LLC Briefing to DNFSB: Nuclear Criticality Safety Program Roadmap 2021 Report and Status of Improvements.
- February 13, 2020, DOE Briefings to DNFSB: DNFSB Concerns with the Safety Significant Confinement Ventilation System Project at WIPP.
- March 26, 2019, DOE Briefings to DNFSB: INL Site's Integrated Waste Treatment Unit Overview and Status.
- August 15, 2018, DOE Briefings to DNFSB: Waste Isolation Pilot Plant Ground Control.
- February 6, 2018, DOE Briefings to DNFSB: Office of Enterprise Assessments - Lessons Learned from Assessment of Engineering Process at U.S. Department of Energy Nuclear Facilities
- January 19, 2018, DOE Briefings to DNFSB: Plutonium Pit Production Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) Results & Next Steps.
- February 23, 2017, DOE Briefings to DNFSB: LANL RANT Facility Seismic Upgrades Status Update.
- February 7, 2017, DOE Briefings to DNFSB: NNSA Safety-Infrastructure Integration
- February 2, 2017, DOE Briefings to DNFSB: WIPP Sustainment.