NOTICE TO USERS: As mandated by the Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12), Office of Management and Budget (OMB) M 05-24, and the Department of Energy (DOE) O 206.2, the Office of Environment, Health, Safety and Security (EHSS) is implementing security requirements requiring every AU application/system user to use their Personal Identity Verification (PIV) or Personal Identity Verification Interoperability (PIV-I) cards to authenticate at the time of initial login to every applications/systems to which they have access authorization.
Only PIV and PIV-I cards will be acknowledged. These requirements take affect January 2, 2017.
If you do not have a PIV or PIV-I card please contact your local Program Director and/or Security Office to determine the process necessary to acquire a PIV or PIV-I card.
If you currently have a PIV or PIV-I card you may test its compatibility and link it to your current application account, which will make the transition more seamless, once implemented.
Registration URL is: https://registration-test.doe.gov/
Once your card is successfully linked you will be able to use your PIV/PIV-I card to gain access to each application to which you have an account.
The following applications will be affected:
- Computerized Accident/Incident Reporting System (CAIRS),
- DOE Corporate Lessons Learned (LL),
- Electronic Funding Administration System (EFAS),
- Fire Protection (FP),
- Non-compliance Tracking System (NTS),
- Occurrence Reporting and Processing System (ORPS),
- Pollution Prevention (PPTRS),
- Radiological Source Registry and Tracking (RSRT),
- Response Line (RL),
- Safety Basis Report (SBIS),
- Secure Electronic Records Transfer (SERT),
- Worker Health and Safety Tracking (HSIT).
- Daily Occurrence Reports
- Suspect Counterfeit/Defective Items and GIDEP
- Personnel Security Corner (PERSEC Corner)
- High Efficient Particular Air (HEPA) Filters
- Differing Professional Opinion
- 10 CFR 851 eVariance System
- Health and Safety Find A Facility
- Personnel Information Resource (PIR)
- Safety Software Communications Forum (SSCF)
- Safety Issues Management System (SIMSDEPREP)
Please enter your username and password.